Saturday, February 13, 2010

♥ 30th

Pretty sure I am not the only one having this thoughts on their 30th birthday. Oh yes, another decade has passed, and more to look forward. I woke up this morning feeling grateful for what I have been become after all these years of my life. My past has driven me to this extent where I found my future and happiness. As far as I know, I am easily contented of whatever I have, those small things and gestures that had pleased me. I could not ask for more. I am not worried about getting old and wrinkled, but I am excited for it. Oftentimes, I am imagining how will I look like when I will be on my 50's and so on. Indeed, it will be a blessing to be able to reach that certain age. As for now, I will start a new decade to be persistent and flexible. I will pursue my passion and learn more ideas. No time to be wasted. 

No comments:

Post a Comment