Monday, February 15, 2010

♥ Frida

She is a sweetie, here she lost her first tooth. I was the one who played dentist that day. ☺ I can tell that she is anxious to loss her baby tooth and for the tooth fairy to come. She was glad I pulled it off as she has been trying hard herself. I wasn't brave as her as I can remember the first time I lost my tooth. I was too scared then and did cried so loud. I am proud of this little girl, she is tough! And yes, I did pulled her second tooth a couple of days ago and perhaps the third one, who knows. •••••▲
I made this crocheted slipper for her, and she loved it! Here is the link for the pattern:


                                                                     
                                                                       I always enjoy her company eventhough we barely understand
each other. ☺♥☺  She loves to draw and make cards for her Pappa. ◄••••••



Here she is wearing the Crocheted Stripeey Beanie & Stripeey Wrist Warmer that I have given  to her.••••••►














Obviously, she loves to model my crocheted stuff. ☺
I made this Funky Weaved-in Crocheted Hat for her sister Thea. This is my very own pattern and I will try to write down the pattern sometime soon. ☺☺☺

No comments:

Post a Comment